Synonyms of carved
- 1. carve, cut, shape, form, work, mold, mould, forge
- usage: form by carving; "Carve a flower from the ice"
- 2. carve, chip at, cut
- usage: engrave or cut by chipping away at a surface; "carve one's name into the bark"
- 3. carve, cut up, cut
- usage: cut to pieces; "Father carved the ham"
- 1. carved (vs. uncarved), carven, engraved, etched, graven, incised, inscribed, graven, sculpted, sculptured, lapidarian, sliced
- usage: made for or formed by carving (`carven' is archaic or literary); "the carved fretwork"; "an intricately carved door"; "stood as if carven from stone"
All rights reserved.