WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Carver, George Washington Carver
- usage: United States botanist and agricultural chemist who developed many uses for peanuts and soy beans and sweet potatoes (1864-1943)
- 2. woodcarver, carver, woodworker, woodsman, woodman
- usage: makes decorative wooden panels
- 3. sculptor, sculpturer, carver, statue maker, artist, creative person
- usage: an artist who creates sculptures
- 4. cutter, carver, diner
- usage: someone who carves the meat
All rights reserved.
See also: carver (Dictionary)