- 1. cash, hard cash, hard currency, currency
- usage: money in the form of bills or coins; "there is a desperate shortage of hard cash"
- 2. cash, immediate payment, payment
- usage: prompt payment for goods or services in currency or by check
- 3. Cash, Johnny Cash, John Cash
- usage: United States country music singer and songwriter (1932-2003)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cash, cash in, exchange, change, interchange
- usage: exchange for cash; "I cashed the check as soon as it arrived in the mail"
All rights reserved.
See also: cash (Dictionary)