Synonyms of centrifugal
- 1. centrifugal (vs. centripetal), outward-developing, outward-moving
- usage: tending to move away from a center; "centrifugal force"
- 2. centrifugal, decentralizing(prenominal) (vs. centralizing), decentralising(prenominal)
- usage: tending away from centralization, as of authority; "the division of Europe into warring blocs produces ever-increasing centrifugal stress"
- 3. centrifugal, motor(prenominal), efferent (vs. afferent), motorial
- usage: conveying information to the muscles from the CNS; "motor nerves"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of centrifugal (Dictionary)