- 1. chalk, calcite
- usage: a soft whitish calcite
- 2. chalk, white, whiteness
- usage: a pure flat white with little reflectance
- 3. methamphetamine, methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methedrine, meth, deoxyephedrine, chalk, chicken feed, crank, glass, ice, shabu, trash, amphetamine, pep pill, upper, speed, controlled substance
- usage: an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- 4. chalk, writing implement
- usage: a piece of calcite or a similar substance, usually in the shape of a crayon, that is used to write or draw on blackboards or other flat surfaces
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. chalk, draw
- usage: write, draw, or trace with chalk
All rights reserved.
See also: chalk (Dictionary)