WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. immutable (vs. mutable), changeless
- usage: not subject or susceptible to change or variation in form or quality or nature; "the view of that time was that all species were immutable, created by God"
- 2. changeless, constant, invariant, unvarying, invariable (vs. variable)
- usage: unvarying in nature; "maintained a constant temperature"; "principles of unvarying validity"
- 3. changeless, unalterable, unchangeable (vs. changeable)
- usage: remaining the same for indefinitely long times
All rights reserved.
See also: changeless (Dictionary)