WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. human body, physical body, material body, soma, build, figure, physique, anatomy, shape, bod, chassis, frame, form, flesh, body, organic structure, physical structure
- usage: alternative names for the body of a human being; "Leonardo studied the human body"; "he has a strong physique"; "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
- 2. chassis, mounting
- usage: a metal mounting for the circuit components of an electronic device
- 3. chassis, skeleton, skeletal frame, frame, underframe
- usage: the skeleton of a motor vehicle consisting of a steel frame supported on springs that holds the body and motor
All rights reserved.
See also: chassis (Dictionary)