- 1. cheek, feature, lineament
- usage: either side of the face below the eyes
- 2. impudence, cheek, impertinence, disrespect, discourtesy
- usage: an impudent statement
- 3. buttock, cheek, body part
- usage: either of the two large fleshy masses of muscular tissue that form the human rump
- 4. boldness, nerve, brass, face, cheek, aggressiveness
- usage: impudent aggressiveness; "I couldn't believe her boldness"; "he had the effrontery to question my honesty"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cheek, talk, speak
- usage: speak impudently to
All rights reserved.
See also: cheek (Dictionary)