Synonyms of chemistry
- 1. chemistry, chemical science, natural science
- usage: the science of matter; the branch of the natural sciences dealing with the composition of substances and their properties and reactions
- 2. chemistry, substance
- usage: the chemical composition and properties of a substance or object; "the chemistry of soil"
- 3. chemistry, interpersonal chemistry, alchemy, social relation
- usage: the way two individuals relate to each other; "their chemistry was wrong from the beginning -- they hated each other"; "a mysterious alchemy brought them together"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of chemistry (Dictionary)