- 1. chili, chili pepper, chilli, chilly, chile, hot pepper
- usage: very hot and finely tapering pepper of special pungency
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. chilly, unemotional (vs. emotional)
- usage: not characterized by emotion; "a female form in marble--a chilly but ideal medium for depicting abstract virtues"-C.W.Cunningham
- 2. chilly, parky, cold (vs. hot)
- usage: appreciably or disagreeably cold
- 3. chilly, unfriendly (vs. friendly)
- usage: lacking warmth of feeling; "a chilly greeting"
All rights reserved.
See also: chilly (Dictionary)