WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. China, People's Republic of China, mainland China, Communist China, Red China, PRC, Cathay
- usage: a communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia; the most populous country in the world
- 2. china, porcelain
- usage: high quality porcelain originally made only in China
- 3. Taiwan, China, Nationalist China, Republic of China
- usage: a government on the island of Taiwan established in 1949 by Chiang Kai-shek after the conquest of mainland China by the Communists led by Mao Zedong
- 4. chinaware, china, crockery, dishware
- usage: dishware made of high quality porcelain
All rights reserved.
See also: china (Dictionary)