- 1. chord, straight line
- usage: a straight line connecting two points on a curve
- 2. chord, note, musical note, tone
- usage: a combination of three or more notes that blend harmoniously when sounded together
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. chord, play
- usage: play chords on (a string instrument)
- 2. harmonize, harmonise, chord, change, alter, modify
- usage: bring into consonance, harmony, or accord while making music or singing
All rights reserved.
See also: chord (Dictionary)