- 1. chorus, sound
- usage: any utterance produced simultaneously by a group; "a chorus of boos"
- 2. chorus, musical organization, musical organisation, musical group
- usage: a group of people assembled to sing together
- 3. refrain, chorus, music
- usage: the part of a song where a soloist is joined by a group of singers
- 4. chorus, chorus line, line
- usage: a body of dancers or singers who perform together
- 5. chorus, Greek chorus, company, troupe
- usage: a company of actors who comment (by speaking or singing in unison) on the action in a classical Greek play
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. chorus, utter, emit, let out, let loose
- usage: utter in unison; "`yes,' the children chorused"
- 2. choir, chorus, sing
- usage: sing in a choir
All rights reserved.
See also: chorus (Dictionary)