Synonyms of circular
- 1. circular, handbill, bill, broadside, broadsheet, flier, flyer, throwaway, ad, advertisement, advertizement, advertising, advertizing, advert
- usage: an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution; "he mailed the circular to all subscribers"
- 1. round (vs. square), circular, apple-shaped, ball-shaped, global, globose, globular, orbicular, spheric, spherical, barrel-shaped, bulblike, bulbous, bulb-shaped, capitate, coccoid, cumuliform, discoid, discoidal, disklike, disclike, disk-shaped, disc-shaped, goblet-shaped, moonlike, moon-round, nutlike, pancake-like, pear-shaped, pinwheel-shaped, ringlike, roundish, wheel-like, rounded
- usage: having a circular shape
- 2. circular, rotary, orbitual, cyclic (vs. noncyclic), cyclical
- usage: describing a circle; moving in a circle; "the circular motion of the wheel"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of circular (Dictionary)