- 1. classic, creation
- usage: a creation of the highest excellence
- 2. classic, artist, creative person
- usage: an artist who has created classic works
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. authoritative, classical, classic, definitive, standard (vs. nonstandard)
- usage: of recognized authority or excellence; "the definitive work on Greece"; "classical methods of navigation"
- 2. classical (vs. nonclassical), classic, classical, classic, Greco-Roman, Graeco-Roman, Hellenic, neoclassic, neoclassical
- usage: of or relating to the most highly developed stage of an earlier civilisation and its culture; "classic Cinese pottery"
- 3. classical, classic, Greco-Roman, Graeco-Roman, Hellenic, classical (vs. nonclassical), classic
- usage: of or pertaining to or characteristic of the ancient Greek and Roman cultures; "classical mythology"; "classical
All rights reserved.
See also: classic (Dictionary)