Synonyms of clink
- 1. chink, click, clink, sound
- usage: a short light metallic sound
- 2. jail, jailhouse, gaol, clink, slammer, poky, pokey, correctional institution
- usage: a correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence)
- 1. clink, sound
- usage: make a high sound typical of glass; "champagne glasses clinked to make a toast"
- 2. tinkle, tink, clink, chink, sound, go
- usage: make or emit a high sound; "tinkling bells"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of clink (Dictionary)