Synonyms of cloak
- 1. cloak, covering
- usage: anything that covers or conceals
- 2. cloak, overgarment, outer garment
- usage: a loose outer garment
- 1. dissemble, cloak, mask, disguise, mask
- usage: hide under a false appearance; "He masked his disappointment"
- 2. clothe, cloak, drape, robe, cover, spread over
- usage: cover as if with clothing; "the mountain was clothed in tropical trees"
- 3. cloak, cover
- usage: cover with or as if with a cloak; "cloaked monks"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of cloak (Dictionary)