1. cloisonne, enamelware

usage: enamelware in which colored areas are separated by thin metal strips


1. champleve, cloisonne, adorned (vs. unadorned), decorated

usage: (for metals) having areas separated by metal and filled with colored enamel and fired

WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.

See also: cloisonne (Dictionary)