- 1. clot, coagulum, ball, clod, glob, lump, clump, chunk
- usage: a lump of material formed from the content of a liquid
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. clot, coagulate, change state, turn
- usage: change from a liquid to a thickened or solid state; "coagulated blood"
- 2. clot, coagulate, change, alter, modify
- usage: cause to change from a liquid to a solid or thickened state
- 3. curdle, clabber, clot, change state, turn
- usage: turn into curds; "curdled milk"
- 4. clog, clot, coalesce
- usage: coalesce or unite in a mass; "Blood clots"
All rights reserved.
See also: clot (Dictionary)