- 1. bunch, clump, cluster, clustering, agglomeration
- usage: a grouping of a number of similar things; "a bunch of trees"; "a cluster of admirers"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cluster, constellate, flock, clump, meet, gather, assemble, forgather, foregather
- usage: come together as in a cluster or flock; "The poets constellate in this town every summer"
- 2. bunch, bunch up, bundle, cluster, clump, form
- usage: gather or cause to gather into a cluster; "She bunched her fingers into a fist"
All rights reserved.
See also: cluster (Dictionary)