Synonyms of coiling
- 1. gyrate, spiral, coil, turn
- usage: to wind or move in a spiral course; "the muscles and nerves of his fine drawn body were coiling for action"; "black smoke coiling up into the sky"; "the young people gyrated on the dance floor"
- 2. handbuild, hand-build, coil, shape, form, work, mold, mould, forge
- usage: make without a potter's wheel; "This famous potter hand-builds all of her vessels"
- 3. coil, loop, curl, wind, wrap, roll, twine
- usage: wind around something in coils or loops
- 1. coiling, helical, spiral, spiraling, volute, voluted, whorled, turbinate, coiled (vs. uncoiled)
- usage: in the shape of a coil
All rights reserved.