Synonyms of collectivised
- 1. collectivize, collectivise, organize, organise
- usage: bring under collective control; of farms and industrial enterprises
- 1. collectivized, collectivised, collective (vs. distributive)
- usage: characterized by the principle of ownership by the state or the people of the means of production
- 2. collectivist, collectivistic, collectivized, collectivised, state-controlled, socialistic (vs. capitalistic), socialist
- usage: subscribing to the socialistic doctrine of ownership by the people collectively
All rights reserved.