Synonyms of coloration
- 1. color, colour, coloration, colouration, timbre, timber, quality, tone
- usage: the timbre of a musical sound; "the recording fails to capture the true color of the original music"
- 2. coloration, colouration, color, colour, coloring, colouring
- usage: appearance with regard to color; "her healthy coloration"
- 3. coloration, colouration, choice, selection, option, pick
- usage: choice and use of colors (as by an artist)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of coloration (Dictionary)