WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Columbus, capital of Ohio
- usage: the state capital of Ohio; located in the center of the state; site of Ohio State University
- 2. Columbus, Christopher Columbus, Cristoforo Colombo, Cristobal Colon
- usage: Italian navigator who discovered the New World in the service of Spain while looking for a route to China (1451-1506)
- 3. Columbus
- usage: a town in eastern Mississippi near the border with Alabama
- 4. Columbus
- usage: a city in western Georgia on the Chattahoochee River; industrial center
All rights reserved.
See also: columbus (Dictionary)