Synonyms of combined
- 1. unite, combine, have, feature
- usage: have or possess in combination; "she unites charm with a good business sense"
- 2. compound, combine, add
- usage: put or add together; "combine resources"
- 3. compound, combine, mix, mingle, commix, unify, amalgamate
- usage: combine so as to form a whole; mix; "compound the ingredients"
- 4. combine, contribute, give, chip in, kick in
- usage: add together from different sources; "combine resources"
- 5. combine, interact
- usage: join for a common purpose or in a common action; "These forces combined with others"
- 6. aggregate, combine, mix, mingle, commix, unify, amalgamate
- usage: gather in a mass, sum, or whole
- 7. blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge, change integrity
- usage: mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
- 1. combined (vs. uncombined), compounded, conglomerate, occluded, sorbed, one, rolled into one(predicate)
- usage: made or joined or united into one
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of combined (Dictionary)