Synonyms of combining
- 1. combining, combine, union
- usage: an occurrence that results in things being united
- 2. combination, combining, compounding, change of integrity
- usage: the act of combining things to form a new whole
- 1. unite, combine, have, feature
- usage: have or possess in combination; "she unites charm with a good business sense"
- 2. compound, combine, add
- usage: put or add together; "combine resources"
- 3. compound, combine, mix, mingle, commix, unify, amalgamate
- usage: combine so as to form a whole; mix; "compound the ingredients"
- 4. combine, contribute, give, chip in, kick in
- usage: add together from different sources; "combine resources"
- 5. combine, interact
- usage: join for a common purpose or in a common action; "These forces combined with others"
- 6. aggregate, combine, mix, mingle, commix, unify, amalgamate
- usage: gather in a mass, sum, or whole
- 7. blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge, change integrity
- usage: mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
All rights reserved.