Synonyms of commune
- 1. commune, administrative district, administrative division, territorial division
- usage: the smallest administrative district of several European countries
- 2. commune, gathering, assemblage
- usage: a body of people or families living together and sharing everything
- 1. commune, communicate, intercommunicate
- usage: communicate intimately with; be in a state of heightened, intimate receptivity; "He seemed to commune with nature"
- 2. commune, communicate, covenant
- usage: receive Communion, in the Catholic church
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of commune (Dictionary)