- 1. companion, comrade, fellow, familiar, associate, friend
- usage: a friend who is frequently in the company of another; "drinking companions"; "comrades in arms"
- 2. companion, fellow traveler, fellow traveller, traveler, traveller
- usage: a traveler who accompanies you
- 3. companion, attendant, attender, tender
- usage: one paid to accompany or assist or live with another
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. company, companion, accompany, keep company, consort, associate, affiliate, assort
- usage: be a companion to somebody
All rights reserved.
See also: companion (Dictionary)