Synonyms of compounding
- 1. combination, combining, compounding, change of integrity
- usage: the act of combining things to form a new whole
- 1. intensify, compound, heighten, deepen, increase
- usage: make more intense, stronger, or more marked; "The efforts were intensified", "Her rudeness intensified his dislike for her"; "Pot smokers claim it heightens their awareness"; "This event only deepened my convictions"
- 2. compound, combine, add
- usage: put or add together; "combine resources"
- 3. compound, account, calculate
- usage: calculate principal and interest
- 4. compound, assemble, piece, put together, set up, tack, tack together
- usage: create by mixing or combining
- 5. compound, combine, mix, mingle, commix, unify, amalgamate
- usage: combine so as to form a whole; mix; "compound the ingredients"
All rights reserved.