- 1. compress, dressing, medical dressing
- usage: a cloth pad or dressing (with or without medication) applied firmly to some part of the body (to relieve discomfort or reduce fever)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. compress, compact, pack together, wedge, squeeze, force
- usage: make more compact by or as if by pressing; "compress the data"
- 2. compress, constrict, squeeze, compact, contract, press, tighten
- usage: squeeze or press together; "she compressed her lips"; "the spasm contracted the muscle"
All rights reserved.
See also: compress (Dictionary)