Synonyms of compression
- 1. compaction, compression, concretion, densification, concentration
- usage: an increase in the density of something
- 2. compression, condensation, contraction, shrinking, shrinkage
- usage: the process or result of becoming smaller or pressed together; "the contraction of a gas on cooling"
- 3. compression, encoding, encryption
- usage: encoding information while reducing the bandwidth or bits required
- 4. compression, compressing, press, pressure, pressing
- usage: applying pressure
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of compression (Dictionary)