- 1. computer science, computing, engineering, engineering science, applied science, technology
- usage: the branch of engineering science that studies (with the aid of computers) computable processes and structures
- 2. calculation, computation, computing, procedure, process
- usage: the procedure of calculating; determining something by mathematical or logical methods
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. calculate, cipher, cypher, compute, work out, reckon, figure, reason
- usage: make a mathematical calculation or computation
All rights reserved.
See also: computing (Dictionary)