Synonyms of concealed
- 1. hide, conceal
- usage: prevent from being seen or discovered; "Muslim women hide their faces"; "hide the money"
- 2. conceal, hold back, hold in
- usage: hold back; keep from being perceived by others; "She conceals her anger well"
- 1. concealed, hidden, out of sight, invisible (vs. visible), unseeable
- usage: not accessible to view; "concealed (or hidden) damage"; "in stormy weather the stars are out of sight"
- 2. concealed (vs. unconcealed), bushwhacking, dark, furtive, sneak(prenominal), sneaky, stealthy, surreptitious, hidden, obscure, hidden, secret, incognito(predicate), lying in wait, sealed, secret, sneaking(prenominal), unavowed, covert
- usage: hidden on any grounds for any motive; "a concealed weapon"; "a concealed compartment in his briefcase"
All rights reserved.