WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. concoct, mix, mingle, commix, unify, amalgamate
- usage: make a concoction (of) by mixing
- 2. concoct, cook up, cook, fix, ready, make, prepare
- usage: prepare or cook by mixing ingredients; "concoct a strange mixture"
- 3. trump up, concoct, fabricate, manufacture, cook up, make up, invent
- usage: invent; "trump up charges"
- 4. think up, think of, dream up, hatch, concoct, create by mental act, create mentally
- usage: devise or invent; "He thought up a plan to get rich quickly"; "no-one had ever thought of such a clever piece of software"
All rights reserved.
See also: concoct (Dictionary)