- 1. concrete, building material, paving, pavement, paving material
- usage: a strong hard building material composed of sand and gravel and cement and water
- 1. concrete, cover
- usage: cover with cement; "concrete the walls"
- 2. concrete, solidify
- usage: form into a solid mass; coalesce
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. concrete (vs. abstract), objective, real, tangible, tangible#1, touchable, practical, real#1, existent
- usage: capable of being perceived by the senses; not abstract or imaginary; "concrete objects such as trees"
- 2. concrete, solid (vs. liquid) (vs. gaseous)
- usage: formed by the coalescence of particles
All rights reserved.
See also: concrete (Dictionary)