Synonyms of cone
- 1. cone, artifact, artefact
- usage: any cone-shaped artifact
- 2. cone, conoid, cone shape, round shape
- usage: a shape whose base is a circle and whose sides taper up to a point
- 3. cone, strobilus, strobile, reproductive structure
- usage: cone-shaped mass of ovule- or spore-bearing scales or bracts
- 4. cone, cone cell, retinal cone, visual cell
- usage: a visual receptor cell in the retina that is sensitive to bright light and to color
- 1. cone, bevel, chamfer
- usage: make cone-shaped; "cone a tire"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of cone (Dictionary)