WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. conformable, obedient (vs. disobedient)
- usage: quick to comply; "I have been to you a true and humble wife, at all times to your will conformable"-Shakespeare
- 2. amenable, conformable, compliant (vs. defiant)
- usage: disposed or willing to comply; "someone amenable to persuasion"
- 3. accordant, agreeable, conformable, consonant, concordant, consistent (vs. inconsistent)
- usage: in keeping; "salaries agreeable with current trends"; "plans conformable with your wishes"; "expressed views concordant with his background"
All rights reserved.
See also: conformable (Dictionary)