Synonyms of congratulate
- 1. compliment, congratulate, praise
- usage: say something to someone that expresses praise; "He complimented her on her last physics paper"
- 2. congratulate, felicitate, wish, bid
- usage: express congratulations
- 3. pride, plume, congratulate, feel, experience
- usage: be proud of; "He prides himself on making it into law school"
- 4. preen, congratulate, gloat, triumph, crow
- usage: pride or congratulate (oneself) for an achievement
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of congratulate (Dictionary)