- 1. join, conjoin, connect, link, tie, link up
- usage: make contact or come together; "The two roads join here"
- 2. marry, get married, wed, conjoin, hook up with, get hitched with, espouse, unite, unify
- usage: take in marriage
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. conjoined, conjoint, joint (vs. separate)
- usage: consisting of two or more associated entities; "the interplay of these conjoined yet opposed factors"; "social order and prosperity, the conjoint aims of government"- J.K.Fairbank
All rights reserved.
See also: conjoined (Dictionary)