Synonyms of conjunct
- 1. conjunct (vs. disjunct)
- usage: progressing melodically by intervals of a second; "conjunct motion of an ascending scale"
- 2. conjunct, united (vs. divided)
- usage: bound in close association; "conjunct influences"; "conjunct ideas"
- 3. concerted, conjunct, conjunctive, cooperative, joint (vs. separate)
- usage: involving the joint activity of two or more; "concerted action"; "the conjunct influence of fire and strong wind"; "the conjunctive focus of political opposition"; "a cooperative effort"; "a united effort"; "joint military activities"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of conjunct (Dictionary)