WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. consideration, thinking, thought, thought process, cerebration, intellection, mentation
- usage: the process of giving careful thought to something
- 2. circumstance, condition, consideration, information
- usage: information that should be kept in mind when making a decision; "another consideration is the time it would take"
- 3. consideration, discussion, treatment, discourse
- usage: a discussion of a topic (as in a meeting); "consideration of the traffic problem took more than an hour"
- 4. consideration, considerateness, thoughtfulness, kindness
- usage: kind and considerate regard for others; "he showed no consideration for her feelings"
- 5. retainer, consideration, fee
- usage: a fee charged in advance to retain the services of someone
- 6. consideration, thoughtfulness, kindness, benignity
- usage: a considerate and thoughtful act
All rights reserved.
See also: consideration (Dictionary)