Synonyms of consolidate
- 1. consolidate, unify, unite, merge
- usage: unite into one; "The companies consolidated"
- 2. consolidate, strengthen
- usage: make firm or secure; strengthen; "consolidate one's gains"; "consolidate one's hold on first place"
- 3. consolidate, unite, unify, merge
- usage: bring together into a single whole or system; "The town and county schools are being consolidated"
- 4. consolidate, solidify
- usage: form into a solid mass or whole; "The mud had consolidated overnight"
- 5. consolidate, solidify
- usage: make or form into a solid or hardened mass; "consolidate fibers into boards"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of consolidate (Dictionary)