- 1. constitutional, walk
- usage: a regular walk taken as a form of exercise
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. constitutional
- usage: of benefit to or intended to benefit your physical makeup; "constitutional walk"
- 2. constitutional (vs. unconstitutional)
- usage: sanctioned by or consistent with or operating under the law determining the fundamental political principles of a government; "the constitutional right of free speech"; "constitutional government"; "constitutional guarantees"
- 3. built-in, constitutional, inbuilt, inherent, integral, intrinsic (vs. extrinsic), intrinsical
- usage: existing as an essential constituent or characteristic; "the Ptolemaic system with its built-in concept of periodicity"; "a constitutional inability to tell the truth"
- 4. constituent(prenominal), constitutional, constitutive(prenominal), organic, essential (vs. inessential)
- usage: constitutional in the structure of something (especially your physical makeup)
All rights reserved.
See also: constitutional (Dictionary)