Synonyms of contribution
- 1. contribution, part, share, attempt, effort, endeavor, endeavour, try
- usage: the part played by a person in bringing about a result; "I am proud of my contribution in advancing the project"; "they all did their share of the work"
- 2. contribution, donation, gift
- usage: a voluntary gift (as of money or service or ideas) made to some worthwhile cause
- 3. contribution, donation, giving, gift
- usage: act of giving in common with others for a common purpose especially to a charity
- 4. contribution, sum, sum of money, amount, amount of money
- usage: an amount of money contributed; "he expected his contribution to be repaid with interest"
- 5. contribution, publication, publishing
- usage: a writing for publication especially one of a collection of writings as an article or story
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of contribution (Dictionary)