- 1. coordinate, co-ordinate, number
- usage: a number that identifies a position relative to an axis
- 1. organize, organise, coordinate, arrange, set up
- usage: bring order and organization to; "Can you help me organize my files?"
- 2. coordinate, manage, deal, care, handle
- usage: bring into common action, movement, or condition; "coordinate the painters, masons, and plumbers"; "coordinate his actions with that of his colleagues"; "coordinate our efforts"
- 3. coordinate, meet, fit, conform to
- usage: be co-ordinated; "These activities coordinate well"
- 4. align, ordinate, coordinate, adjust, set, correct
- usage: bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation; "align the wheels of my car"; "ordinate similar parts"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. coordinate, equal (vs. unequal)
- usage: of equal importance, rank, or degree
All rights reserved.
See also: coordinate (Dictionary)