Synonyms of cord
- 1. cord, line
- usage: a line made of twisted fibers or threads; "the bundle was tied with a cord"
- 2. cord, volume unit, capacity unit, capacity measure, cubage unit, cubic measure, cubic content unit, displacement unit, cubature unit
- usage: a unit of amount of wood cut for burning; 128 cubic feet
- 3. cord, electric cord, conductor
- usage: a light insulated conductor for household use
- 4. cord, corduroy, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- usage: a cut pile fabric with vertical ribs; usually made of cotton
- 1. cord, stack, pile, heap
- usage: stack in cords; "cord firewood"
- 2. cord, tie, bind
- usage: bind or tie with a cord
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of cord (Dictionary)