Synonyms of cornered
- 1. corner, control, command
- usage: gain control over; "corner the gold market"
- 2. corner, tree, steer, maneuver, manoeuver, manoeuvre, direct, point, head, guide, channelize, channelise
- usage: force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
- 3. corner, turn
- usage: turn a corner; "the car corners"
- 1. at bay(predicate), cornered, trapped, treed, unfree (vs. free)
- usage: forced to turn and face attackers; "a stag at bay"; "she had me cornered between the porch and her car"; "like a trapped animal"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of cornered (Dictionary)