Synonyms of corrective
- 1. corrective, restorative, device
- usage: a device for treating injury or disease
- 1. corrective, disciplinary, disciplinal, nonindulgent (vs. indulgent), strict
- usage: designed to promote discipline; "the teacher's action was corrective rather than instructional"; "disciplinal measures"; "the mother was stern and disciplinary"
- 2. corrective, bettering (vs. worsening)
- usage: tending or intended to correct or counteract or restore to a normal condition; "corrective measures"; "corrective lenses"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of corrective (Dictionary)