Synonyms of council
- 1. council, administrative unit, administrative body
- usage: a body serving in an administrative capacity; "student council"
- 2. council, assembly
- usage: (Christianity) an assembly of theologians and bishops and other representatives of different churches or dioceses that is convened to regulate matters of discipline or doctrine
- 3. council, meeting, group meeting
- usage: a meeting of people for consultation; "emergency council"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of council (Dictionary)