Synonyms of countermine
- 1. countermine, countermeasure
- usage: (military) a tunnel dug to defeat similar activities by the enemy
- 1. sabotage, undermine, countermine, counteract, subvert, weaken, disobey
- usage: destroy property or hinder normal operations; "The Resistance sabotaged railroad operations during the war"
- 2. countermine, mine
- usage: destroy enemy mines with one's own mines; "We countermined the banks of the river"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of countermine (Dictionary)